This package combines the production of a 360 feedback report with several coaching sessions, designed to support participants make the most of the feedback opportunity.
It is ideal for organisations who have a single participant or those who may want to put a team of people through the process.
The package comprises of two key parts:
Step 1 – 360 feedback collection
Simply choose one of our purpose built 360 surveys, let us have the participants contact details and we’ll manage the whole process from that point on, including:
- An initial telephone call with the participant to chat them through the process, confirm expectations, ensure everything gets off to a great start and arrange a date – time for the feedback session
- Administrating the feedback collection process including polity chasing the completion of questionnaires where needed
- Producing the feedback report
The feedback collection and report production process takes just under 4 weeks.
Step 2 – 360 Feedback Coaching
Individual coaching session are normally carried via Skype/ Google hangout video conferencing, over two sessions each lasting for approximately two hours. The ideal flow being:
- Session 1 - In addition to understanding the business context, where the feedback fits into the participants goals/ current situation and agreeing the purpose, process, objectives for meeting, typical outcomes would also be that by the end of the session the participant has:
- Received and interpreted their 360 degree feedback report.
- Identified what others perceive to be their strengths and key areas for development and linked these back into their own agenda and the business context.
- Drawn initial conclusions and identified possible areas of development work from the report.
- Interim work - A 'mulling over' period of between one and two weeks allows sufficient time for personal reflection and an opportunity to clarify key feedback messages and how they feel about them.
- Session 2 - This session focuses on converting key feedback messages into a clear development plan, including identifying pragmatically how objectives will be achieved, by when, and how their success will be measured. This session is also be used to consider how they will engage and gain their manager's support in their development agenda and to build a communication plan for thanking those who provided feedback / sharing the next steps.
The inclusive cost of running the 360 feedback collection and report production process plus 2 x feedback coaching sessions is £345 plus VAT
Whether you want more information, a fully costed a proposal, or just need some advice, we're happy to help.