The Lumus360 approach...
We pride ourselves on our flexible approach and making sure that any support we provide during the feedback collection and report production process is tailored to meet your specific needs and budget.
Whilst we make every effort to automate everything that can be automated, inevitable some form of administrator input will always be needed.
Whilst there are multiple implementation options, clients tend you opt for one of the following:
Option 1 – Lumus360 provide a 'fully managed' feedback service
This ‘hands off’ 360 feedback service is perfect for small to large organisations and consultants, who want to handover any implementation administration to a dedicated resource.
In this service, we take all the hassle out of administering the feedback collection and report production process. Our excellent client services team manage the whole feedback process to ensure everything runs smoothly. The key benefits being:
- Any user support or help desk functions are handled quickly and professionally (in and outside of normal working hours)
- No additional burden placed on in-house staff
- Removes the perception that confidential information could be accessed by internal staff
- No in-house administrator training
- Hassle free!
- Even though we run the complete process on your behalf, you’ll still have direct access to a dedicated Project Manager and an overview of progress at all times.
In this package, we don’t charge for building your bespoke 360 feedback tool, you simply pay for each report that is produced, based on a per annum pricing scale as follows:
- Standard 360 Feedback Report
- The first 25 reports - £90 each + VAT
- The second 25 reports - £75 each + VAT
- After 50 reports the price reduces to - £60 each + VAT
- After 75 report the price reduces to - £50 each + VAT
Use our price calculator to work out exactly how much using this service would cost you.
- Comparative Reports – An addition to our standard report that compares the results of an old 360 survey with a new one - additional £20 + VAT per report
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) – Collating feedback from a group of participants into a high level executive summary, ideal for identifying collective themes and development opportunities - £200 + VAT per report
Option 2 – Self-managed implementation
Our 'self-managed' package is best suited to organisations who require more than 50 reports and would prefer to manage and administer the 360 feedback process internally.
Having completed your fully bespoke 360 system build, we then provide a half-day administrator session (for up to six people) to ensure you have the knowledge, experience and confidence to ensure your 360 interventions success.
It doesn’t end with the handover of your 360 feedback system. Lumus360 stay with you every step of the way and will help in any way we can. This includes:
- Dedicated ongoing support – We are always here to help you and will respond to any requests as soon as possible, whether there is a technical issue or you just need reminding about how your system is configured, we are happy to help and will respond to you as soon as possible
- Continuous functionality improvement and updates – we are constantly striving to improve our core 360 system with industry leading functionality. All updates are offered at no cost and without any loss of service.
In this package we don’t charge for any system build costs, you simply pay a 12 month licence fee that allows an agreed number of reports to be produced. The fully inclusive licence fees are:
|Total number of reports required per annum||Total Cost (Ex VAT)||Notes|
|Between 50 - 75||£3,200||I.e. as low as £42 per report|
|Between 75 - 100||£4,000||I.e. as low as £40 per report|
|Between 100 - 200||£7,300||I.e. as low as £36 per report|
|Between 200 - 300||£8,300||I.e. as low as £27 per report|
|Between 300 - 500||£9,400||I.e. as low as £18 per report|
|Between 500 - 1000||£10,500||I.e. as low as £10 per report|
|1000 plus||£12,500||Unlimited report downloads|
Whether you want more information, a fully costed a proposal, or just need some advice, we're happy to help.
or contact us now on +44(0)1291 637380 / firstname.lastname@example.org